Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brent Corrigan Showers

"We must keep our feet on the ground" He said what had been smashed to the ground

Salve popolo!
To be honest I have not anything to write, which is very strange, there must be a strange alignment of planets ...
However, I believe this post will objectively devoid of any use because it does not add any philosophical concept malviagia escaped my mind.
However do not worry, I will leave in the company of two dear old friends in the hope that you appreciate them as they appreciate me.

One is Victor Hugo once said:
" Inferno Christian fire pay hell: fire; inferno maomettano: fuoco; inferno indù: fiamme. A credere alla religioni Dio è un rosticciere."

L'altro è il buon caro John Lennon con uno dei miei pezzi preferiti (che vi sorbirete anche voi):

Che la Sforza sia con voi e con il vostro spirito.

0 comments:

Post a Comment