Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where Can I Find Clindesse

........

you ever meet the man (woman if you like, but I write this article from my point of view then autotraducetevelo) of your (now also spend the first person) life? !?
It happened to me. Nice, but not too much (so you're not uncomfortable), friendly, cheerful, smiling, sweet, cuddly, intelligent ... in short, everyone's ideal image!
Done? Here, we want to add interest to you on his part?
Wow everything is perfect right? NO !!!!!!
you hooked up with a crazy lunatic, who are more often as you from the grief than the other .. There you
rhodes lot and you angry with the world, because you know what you should do, but I just can not work because you are too too too tied to the current man. WHAT TO DO?

This was how I initially set the post ... Then I found the solution! E 'was also simple. We have a thing that word.
Just use it as, at the time and right place to sort it out.
I decided to expose the problem in its entirety to the direct question such as: "Though you're fucking with me and there is another that gives me a lot of positive attention, I'm with you because you want a good exaggerated and should deserve a moment more. "
Già mentre ne parlavo, avevo capito che è solo lui che voglio, quindi avrei anche potuto interrompere.... ma era il caso di far avere chiaro il quadro anche a lui, da fargli capire che è il caso che faccia sì che le cose cambino.
Devo dire che ha funzionato.

Beh alla fine del post più sdolcinato che io abbia mai scritto (spero per voi che rimanga il solo ed unico) c'è la morale: se hai un problema anzichè spaccarti l'anima, prova a fare la cosa più banale.

Vorrei chiudere con una boiata divertente, perchè mi sento estremamente noiosa. Ma ho poca caffeina in circolo, quindi il cervello lavora a rilento. Sono spiacente.
Comunque prometto che il prossimo sarà divertente e istruttivo!

=V=

0 comments:

Post a Comment