Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Aluminium Boat Wheelchair

Grazie Gesù

Today I witnessed one of the most memorable scene where a man can assist in his life.
A scene so beautiful you rediscover a zest for life, the true, the fact that sweet taste of emotions so deep as to open their hearts to the really important things.
A scene that brings to mind the true meaning of life, away from all the hypocrisy.

Bar Group of guys at the table. I was at the counter, waiting for my bellu cafes, occasionally watching the nice ass of a bartender. One of the boys he is the bar and orders a total of six coffee, one long.
Here it is the miracle.
Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be in the right place at the right time.
From the table, the only girl of the group makes to the bartender: "I'll take that long."
The silence lasted a second yes and no. Then, the evil mind of the male patrons of immense lights. Laughter, jokes like "I'll give you that long." Again, thank you Jesus for allowing me to be in the right place at the right time.
I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment